Sean O’Pry (VNY Model, New York) is one of my favorite super male models of all times. He is also the featured male model for ZARA‘s Fall 2010’s ad campaign.
Don’t you think he has the PERFECT male model’s look with the most beautiful facial bone structure or what? Of course, you gotta love Versace’s menswear design too! In terms of the make-up on his skin, I just love how they add that nice, subtle sheen/glow on his bone structure!
Versace’s Fall/Winter 2011 campaign was shot by photographers Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott. The collection is Dontella’s dark, but hopeful, take on the future. The 2011 campaigns for Versace had a decidedly hard edge to them, full of leather and the house’s signature sex appeal.
Related Blog Posts in Tommy Beauty Pro:
- Supermodel Sean O’Pry for DaMan Magazine
- Sean O’Pry for Slurp Magazine (Italy), March 2009
- VERSACE Elia Cometti by Giovanni Squatriti for ODDA#3
- Godfrey Gao 高以翔 for Men’s Folio Magazine 2011
- VERSACE Spring/Summer 2012 Campaign featuring Supermodel Gisele Bundchen