Just newly discovered this Dubai-based Filipino couture designer Michael Cinco while I was browsing through the web. Apparently he was on AMERICA’S NEXT TOP MODEL ALL-STARS CYCLE 17, which I missed watching on TV. Now that I saw some images from that cycle, supermodel Tyson Beckford was in that episode too!
I totally think Michael Cinco has some unique design. In this collection, it has a bit of futuristic edge, but he still kept the overall style very beautifully in a romantic way. Lucky that he seems to get a lot of media attention, and his fabulous creativity is appreciated by Tyra Banks, so that his was able to showcase his work at Tyra’s Top Model reality TV show! This is part one of his 2012 ad campaign – a bridal gown collections; there is also part two of the ad campaign, which is a collection of gorgeous evening gowns.
Related Blog Posts in Tommy Beauty Pro:
- Zuhair Murad Couture Spring 2013
- Figure Skating Champion Michelle Kwan Married
- Zuhair Murad Couture Fall 2013
- Art of Romance: Jason Matlo’s 2012 Bridal Collection
- Michael Cinco Spring/Summer 2013 Couture Weddings
- LEGO Wedding Dress by Rie Hosokai