John Galliano Men’s Fall 2011/12 Runway, Paris Menswear Fashion Week
Fashion designer John Galliano definitely had a lot of interesting pieces, winter coats, mod-inspired suits, that he put together for this runway collection. I see lots of inspirations from various cultures of our current fashion, from East to West, and yes…, even from nomad to urban city!
If you are a fashion stylist, I bet you will be intrigued by so many pieces from this collection that can work your winter styling magic. And yes, it is one of the best menswear fashion runways I have ever seen so far. It is a guaranteed SHOW!
- Image Source: Whispered by The Clothes Whisperer
John Galliano Fall Winter 2011/12 Menswear
John Galliano Fall/Winter 2011/12 Runway
Related Blog Posts in Tommy Beauty Pro:
- Louis Vuitton Runway Spring/Summer 2013
- Makeup 101: SPF and Sun-Kissed Bronzing Skin
- Mister International 2013
- BACKSTAGE: Mercedes-Benz StartUp Fashion Show featuring Male Model: Holden Nowell of “Call Me Maybe” Music Video by Carly Rae Jepsen
- Dior Couture Make-up Gallery