Bridal Make-up & Hair Trial Reminder
- Please bring your top-pick images of your favorite bridal hair & make-up; we also have a look book for your references at the trial. We would love to see an image of you on how you normally wear your make-up too!
- If you already have your wedding gown/dresses or veil (or images of them), please bring them to help us matching the best look for you!
- Please keep your hair dry for the hair styling trial, and come with a clean, well-moisturized face without make-up. If you have sensitive skin, please bring your own foundation and colour cosmetics for the make-up session.
- You will receive looks that provide a clear idea of how it looks.
- You may bring a camera to take the photo of the hair & make-up for reference purposes.
- Please come to the trial wearing a white colour top.
Wedding Beauty Reminder
- Take care of all beauty treatments at least a week in advance: facial, waxing, brow waxing/plucking… etc., we don’t want any bad surprises for your special day. Make sure to have your nails done too!
- Great make-up starts with a good skin. A hydrating mask and well-moisturized face the evening before would help on the skin complexion.
- Please come with a cleansed & moisturized face and eyes before the session.
- Know about the sensitivity of your skin. If you or the bridesmaids have sensitive skin, please bring your own foundation & colour cosmetics when we do the make-up session.
- Remind the bridesmaids to bring their own powder, blotting papers, lip colours… to do touch-ups throughout the day. You are the main concern for the wedding day, and if our beauty team is not booked the whole day with your wedding party, please assign one of your bridesmaids to help you do minor make-up & hair touch ups throughout the day.
- Pack a beauty kit for yourself, including: baby wipes, a nail file, safety pins, mints, eye drops (for red eyes), Benadryl for irritated skin, hair pins, band-aids, straws (for keeping lip colours on when drinking), false lash glue …etc., so minor blunders won’t put a dent in your day.
- For hair, please have it clean and dry – this will help so much for hair styling for bride and bridesmaids. And bring the hair accessories if required.
- For summer & outdoor weddings make sure to wear sunscreen or sunblock on your face and body to prevent skin from sun damaging. Apply some lotion on your body is always nice to get the subtle glow for photography.
Related blog posts in Tommy Beauty Pro:
- Beautiful Wedding Make-up Looks & Colour Scheme
- Bridal Hair Styling Ideas
- Top Wedding Gown Designers’ Showcase
- Tommy’s Make-up Artistry Portfolio Images