For natural-looking dimension, a colour-coordinated trio of modern formulas for face and body. Add highlights and create contours with neutral/skin tone shades of Pro Sculpting Cream, Pressed Pigments and Face and Body Foundation.
Beautiful makeup basics begin with skin and shape. Check out these tips from M·A·C Cosmetics Online Artists to create beautiful skin, and makeup that flatters:
- “Don’t be afraid to show a little skin! Face And Body Foundation is a makeup artist staple. Use it all over for the most natural coverage and set and oily t-zone with Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder.”
- “Perfectly contoured features are not just for celebs! Buff Pro Sculpting Cream into the hollows of the cheeks, temples and hairline with the 188 Small Duo Fibre Face Brush to enhance shadows and shape the face.”
- “Want airbrushed skin without the airbrush? Easy! Simply mix 1 part Strobe Liquid with 2 parts Face and Body Foundation on the back of your hand. Apply to the face using the 130 Short Duo Fibre Brush and voilà! A perfect, flawless glow!”
- “An incredibly chic fall eye look starts with Warming Heart Pressed Pigment on the eyelids. Show off perfectly groomed brows by adding Day Gleam Pressed Pigment on the brow bone using the 228 Mini Shader Brush.”
- “Pro Sculpting Cream is an artist favourite to create gorgeous sculpt. Use the 168 Large Angled Contour Brush to blend Coffee Walnut Pro Sculpting Cream in the hollows of your cheekbones. To finish, highlight cheekbones with Accentuate Pro Sculpting Cream.”
Other M·A·C Artist Make-up Tips
- Fast Response Eye Cream is a soothing de-stress for under eye, but did you know it cleans up eye shadow fallout without removing foundation? Dab a Wedge Sponge in a tiny drop of the cream and lightly blend extra colour away.
- Prep + Prime Vibrancy Eye is a top rated eye primer, but makeup artists use it as a subtle highlighter as well! One pump patted lightly over the cheekbones and temples will give you a soft glow to show.
- Fix+ is not only a soothing spray that freshens skin, it is a popular suspension agent to use powder shadows as liner! Spritz your #266 Small Angle Brush and dip into Mineralize Eye Shadow for a playful pop of colour.
- Create your own custom nail art using Pigment. Pour a few drops of Overlacquer on a piece of foil and go to town mixing your favourite colours into the product. Use the #210 Precise Eye Liner Brush to apply your designs.
- Need a quick smoky eye for evening without carrying a ton of product in your bag? Fluidline doubles as shadow and is easily blended over the lid. Stash a #217 Blending Brush and send smoke signals as high as you wish.
Related blog posts in Tommy Beauty Pro:
- M·A·C PRO Master Class: Creating Perfect Skin
- M·A·C Studio Careblend Pressed Powder
- Makeup 101: “Almost Nude” Naked Make-up Look
- M·A·C Beauty Schooled: The Do’s and Don’ts of Makeup
- M·A·C Try-On Pacs / Skin, Foundation Make-up (Asia exclusive)