The seen-and-noted shades and finishes of Spring ’13 Fashion Week – curated in two limited-edition trend palettes. One for lips, one for eyes – 6 hues in each. Plus, the debut of our new Cream Colour Shadow.
M·A·C Cosmetics has launched its Spring ’13 Forecast Lip and Eye Palette, the seen-and-noted shades and finishes of S/S 2013 Fashion Week.
We’ve seen these palettes at Sass & Bide, Salvatore Ferragamo (below) and Damir Domar Spring/Summer 2013 shows, and we remember everyone asking what products were used. These limited edition Spring ’13 Forecast Palettes for eyes and lips are available exclusively online this month on M·A·C Cosmetics websites all over the world.
Spring ’13 Forecast/Eyes
Spring’s dynamic new mood in six Bold, bright, go-getter shades, Now Mustard, Sunshine, Must have Brown, April Mist, Top Soil and Runway Rose, all in new Cream Colour Shadow’s intense colour-rich finish. Limited edition. CA$47.50
- Now Mustard!: Matte light yellow green
- Sunshine: Bright clean pale yellow
- Must Have Brown: Muted warm yellow brown
- April Mist: Light, dirty and white green blue
- Top Soil: Bright red brown
- Runway Rose: Neutral pink nude
The cream eye shadow palette includes these shades and can be purchased here.
The brightness of Spring. Six shades that hit all the right spots for the season. Features limited-edition colours in Forecast Nude, Talking Tan, Right On Orange, A Look in Lavender, Strut the Cherry and Electric Spring. CA$47.50
- Forecast Nude: Sheer neutral pinky nude
- Talking Tan: Sheer warm mid-tone neutral
- Right On Orange: Light coral orange
- A Look in Lavender: Pastel white lilac
- Strut the Cherry: Sheer warm slightly dirty pink
- Electric Spring: Bright clean pink
The amplified lip palette includes the following shades and can be purchased here.
Related blog posts in Tommy Beauty Pro:
- Beauty Trends from Paris Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2013
- Allure Magazine – The Top 10 Fall Makeup Trends for F/W 2012
- Fashion Week Make-up Trends 2012
- Sydney Fashion Week 2012
- Top NYFW Spring 2012 Beauty Trends
- M·A·C Conceal and Correct Palette
- M·A·C PRO Lip Palettes