This 2012 holiday, Estée Lauder is all about bright, vivid color! The limited-edition Ultimate Color collection makes it easy to create endless great looks.
$58.50 (U.S.) with any fragrance purchase.* (Limited edition, the collection worth over $340.00)
Be your own makeup artist with 24 colors, including a full-size Sumptuous Extreme Mascara, brushes and more.
This extraordinary collection includes:
- Smoky Plums Deluxe Eye and Cheek Palette with 9 coordinating shades (Pure Color EyeShadow in Sepia Sand, Nocturnal Blue, Amethyst Spark, Tranquil Moon, Ivory Slipper, Amazing Grey, Provocative Plum and Tempting Mocha. Pure Color Blush in Audacious Plum.)
- Soft Neutrals Deluxe Eye and Cheek Palette with 9 coordinating shades (Pure Color EyeShadow in Pink Flash, Hot Cinnamon, Silver Bell, Sugar Cube, Nude Fresco, Enchanted Forest, Chocolate Bliss and Sugar Biscuit. Bronze Goddess Soft Shimmer Bronzer in 02)
- 3 Pure Color Long Lasting Lipsticks (full-size, in Hot Kiss, Tiger Eye and Blushing)
- Pure Color Gloss (in Plum Divine)
- 2 Pure Color Intense Kajal Eyeliner (great for smoky eyes, in Blackened Black and Blackened Sapphire)
- Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara (full-size)
- Gentle Eye Makeup Remover (full-size 3.4 oz.)
- 4 Deluxe Makeup Brushes (Powder, Blush, Lip and Eye)
- Look Cards with a subtle and statement look for each palette.
- Beauty Waller
- Slim Case Traveler
Smoky Gold. Get the Look by Tom Pecheux
Be inspired with a new look featuring New Pure Color Vivid Shine.
By Tom Pecheux, Creative Makeup Director for Estée Lauder.
Related blog posts in Tommy Beauty Pro:
- CLARINS Odyssey Holiday 2012
- Chanel Holiday 2012 Makeup Collection
- Estée Lauder & Michael Kors Holiday 2012 Sets
- Estée Lauder Holiday 2012 Compact Collection
- Estée Lauder – Classic Look – Hilary Rhoda
- Estée Lauder Pretty Naughty Collection for Spring 2013
- TOM FORD Luxury Vanity Case