Fashion illustration is full of talented artists who love
to take the latest runway looks and turn them
into beautifully rendered imaginative hand sketches.
Fashion Illustrator Jerome Lamaar has imagined up
a very fun reinterpretation of the coolest looks
from the Spring 2013 collections.
The Sailor Moon girls alongside Jem (of The Holograms),
Daria and Betty Boop wears rock pieces from the SS2013 collections
of Prada, Givenchy, Dries Van Noten, Céline, Balenciaga,
Marni, Cavalli, Alexander Wang, Alaia and Chloè.
Jerome LaMaar describe himself like a
LIFESTYLE EXPERT and Designer
from NY with a great background in the fashion industry.
“My religion is STYLE”
(by Carlotta Oddi)
- Blog Source: Anna Dello Russo
Related blog posts in Tommy Beauty Pro:
- Anna Dello Russo for H&M 2012
- Tommy’s Makeup Artistry + OpenStudio + TEST/model Magazine
- Tommy’s Makeup Artistry + OpenStudio Design Art + Abook Magazine
- CHANEL Cupcakes
- Tommy’s Make-up Artistry Portfolio Images