The Dior runway is a real paradise for the eyes. In July, designer Raf Simons presented its first workmanship for the prestigious fashion house and after the presentation of the collection high fashion, the show was remembered by the walls filled with flowers and futuristic makeup.
The latest ready-to-wear show Dior Spring / Summer 2013 is presented by colorful bright eye makeup models. Hair was kept out of the face with a sleep, low-slung ponytail to compliment the bedazzled look.
“Techno Butterfly appearance draws attention to the eyes with intense color geometric explosion decorated with Swarovski crystals in similar or contrasting colors.” – Pat McGrath
Christian Dior Spring/Summer 2013 Runway Show (Raf Simons) | Paris Fashion Week | FashionTV
Related Blog Posts in Tommy Beauty Pro:
- Top 10 Beauty Moments: Seeing Stars, Beauty Trend Spring 2013
- July Snow “Avant Garde”
- Pastel Palette
- Beauty Trends from Paris Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2013
- Dior Couture Make-up Gallery
- Esprit Dior 迪奧精神 Exhibition in Shanghai
- Dior Backstage Makeup – L’OR Show S/S 2014