Harper’s BAZAAR Magazine’s ten best dressed at the 2013 Academy Awards Red Carpet!
Best Supporting Actress nominee, Anne Hathaway, took a statuesque turn in a pink tailored Prada gown paired with a Tiffany’s choker necklace.
Zero Dark Thirty star, Jessica Chastain, donned a copper Art Deco-inspired gown by Armani Privé.
It was a major white moment for Charlize Theron in a peplum-waisted Dior Haute Couture gown.
Naomi Watts upped the high-fashion quotient of the evening in a futuristic metallic Armani Privé column gown.
Kerry Washington was ultra feminine in a coral Miu Miu gown with an embroidered bodice.
Zoe Saldana wore Alexis Mabille Haute Couture in one of the evening’s lovely strapless moments.
Les Miserable‘s Amanda Seyfried was elegant in a shimmering Alexander McQueen gown.
Best actress nominee Jennifer Lawrence showed off her star power in a voluminous white Dior Haute Couture gown.
Salma Hayek showed off her famous curves in a perfect-fit velvet and gold Alexander McQueen column gown.
Jennifer Aniston had a memorable red carpet moment in signature red Valentino Haute Couture.
- Source: Harper’s BAZAAR Magazine (Photo Credit: Getty Images)
Related blog posts in Tommy Beauty Pro:
- Ang Lee won 2013 Oscars “Best Director” Awards!
- Makeup 101: Red Carpet Beauty Make-up at 2012 Leo Awards
- How to Recreate the Beauty Trends from the Golden Globes at Home
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Oscar 2013 Moment
- Tommy’s Clients’ Testimonials