For summer 2014 at Dior, gold lights up the face with its precious glow and enhances the eyebrows of models in ultimate splendor with Diorshow Mono Sequins 616 make up.
This was also applied to the eyelid as a wet eyeshadow, subtly combined with the radiant bonze Diorshow Mono Météore 661: its golden tones widening the eyes, making them shine with a unique sparkle, defined sometimes with a line of sea-green (5 Couleurs Atlantique 344, Summer 2014 collection), sometimes with pure yellow pigments, or even contrasted with the coppery color of 5 Couleurs Sun Deck 564 (Summer 2014 collection). On lashes, the warm shade of Overcurl Brown mascara intensifies the glints from gold eyeshadows, while the complexion, enhanced with Diorskin Nude Shimmer Amber (Summer 2014 collection) and Glow Maximizer, gleams with natural radiance. Defined with a touch of Dior Addict Lip Maximizer and a coat of Ivoire 108 lacquer respectively, the mouth and nails exude pure beauty and really allow the eyes to shine under the spotlights.
Source: Dior Backstage Makeup
Related blog posts in Tommy Beauty Pro:
- Dior Couture Make-up Gallery
- Esprit Dior 迪奧精神 Exhibition in Shanghai
- Dior Runway Make-up @ Paris Fashion Week S/S 2013
- Dior Holiday Collection 2013 – Golden Winter
- BACKSTAGE: Mercedes-Benz StartUp Fashion Show featuring Male Model: Holden Nowell of “Call Me Maybe” Music Video by Carly Rae Jepsen
- July Snow “Avant Garde”