At the annual MISS UNIVERSE® Competition, every segment of the event is exciting! One of the most multicultural part of the show is definitively the National Costume Presentation where all 86 contestants wear wardrobes that’s best representing the culture of their nationality.
If you missed the blog post from last year for Miss Universe 2012’s National Costume presentation picks, please click here and/or the related links at the bottom of this post for more beautiful recaps. Now, let’s have a look at some gorgeous national costumes from the presentation at Vegas Mall, Russia on November 3, 2013!
Don’t forget to enter your e-mail at the right sidebar to follow Tommy Beauty Pro blog for more updates on beauty / fashion / lifestyle posts! You can also find me at Instagram & Twitter @tommybeautypro.
Related blog posts in Tommy Beauty Pro:
- Miss Universe 2013: Gabriela Isler
- Miss Universe 2012: Preliminary + National Costume Show
- Miss Universe 2013: Preliminary + Swimsuit
- Mister International 2013: National Costumes
- Miss Universe 2014: National Costume Presentation