Denim, surfing, Rio…taken together, this trio brings to mind one model and one model only, Marlon Teixeira. Indeed, the Brazilian model features on the May 2013 cover of L’Officiel Hommes Korea photographed by Lope Navo. Set on the beaches of Ipanema, Marlon looks well at home in the sand and surf wearing little more than the latest in spring denim with some incidental seawater added for good measure. However inconceivable denim is for the beach let alone surfing, leave it to Marlon Teixeira to christen jeans as this summer’s go-to fabric.
- Publication: L’Officiel Hommes Korea May 2013
- Title: “Rio Blues”
- Photography: Lope Navo
- Fashion: Sunyoung Lee
- Hair and Makeup: Edilson Ferreira
- Fashion Assistance: Lucio Fonseca
- Blog Source: Wilhelmina Blog
Don’t forget to enter your e-mail at the right sidebar to follow Tommy Beauty Pro blog for more updates on beauty / fashion / lifestyle posts! You can also find me at Instagram & Twitter @tommybeautypro.
Related Blog Posts in Tommy Beauty Pro:
- BB Cream & Men’s Grooming Make-up
- Makeup 101: SPF and Sun-Kissed Bronzing Skin
- Sean O’Pry for GQ Style Korea
- Mister International 2013 – Jose Anmer Paredes
- Ethan Ruan 阮經天 x GUCCI x Men’s Uno Magazine 2013
- First Asian Male Contestant on ‘America’s Next Top Model’