Experiment with 12 NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN (and insanely beautiful) rose-hued neutrals—from pale, shimmery pink to deep black matte with rosy red micro-glitter.
It’s finally here: the long-awaited follow-up Naked and Naked2 (two of the industry’s all-time bestselling palettes)! And this time around, we’re giving you a dozen NEW ways to get Naked. (Yes, we loaded this palette with 12 NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN shades.)
Choose from every finish imaginable: ultra-smooth mattes, gorgeous pearls and glimmering metallics. From the palest, shimmery pink to deep, warm black, these neutrals will make you want to get Naked all over again. Every shade features our Pigment Infusion System?, the proprietary blend of ingredients that gives each shade its velvety texture, rich color, serious staying power and blendability.
Naked3 includes a NEW double-ended shadow/blending brush AND an Eyeshadow Primer Potion sampler with resealable samples of all four formulas (original, Sin, Eden and Anti-Aging). Each sample holds about a week’s worth of Primer!
Our art-school-inspired tin case is a gorgeous rose-gold color (a subtle hint at the shades inside). Embossed on top with a big “Naked3” and cool facets that beg to be touched, it’s sure to inspire lots of jealous stares.
What it is:
A mirrored compact packed with a dozen never-before-seen rose-hued neutrals, plus a double-ended brush and an Eyeshadow Primer Potion sampler.
What it does:
Dare to get Naked all over again with Urban Decay’s latest shadow palette. Naked3 debuts 12 insanely beautiful rose-hued neutrals in an impressive range of shades—from pale, shimmery pink to deep black matte with red microglitter—in ultrasmooth matte, pearl, and glimmering metallic finishes. Each shadow features Urban Decay’s Pigment Infusion System?, the proprietary blend of ingredients that gives every shade its velvety texture, rich color, serious staying power, and blendability.
This set contains:
- 0.05 oz x 12 Eyeshadows in: Strange (pale neutral pink matte-satin), Dust (pale metallic pink shimmer w/iridescent micro-glitter), Burnout (light pinky-peach satin), Limit (light dusty rose matte), Buzz (metallic rose shimmer w/silver microglitter), Trick (light metallic pinky-copper shimmer w/tonal microsparkle), Nooner (medium pinky-brown matte), Liar (medium metallic mauve shimmer), Factory (pinky-brown satin), Mugshot (metallic taupe shimmer w/slight pink shift), Darkside (deep taupe-mauve satin), Blackheart (smoky black matte w/rosy red micro-sparkle)
- Double-ended eye shadow brush
- 4 x 0.025 oz Eyeshadow Primer Potion sample packettes
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
The gorgeous rose-gold art-school-inspired tin case hints at the shades inside. Embossed on top with a big “Naked3” and cool facets that beg to be touched, this case is sure to inspire lots of jealous stares. Naked3 also includes a new double-ended shadow/blending brush and an Eyeshadow Primer Potion sampler with resealable samples of all four formulas (Original, Sin, Eden, and Anti-Aging). Each sample holds about a week’s worth of Primer.
Years ago, Wende (founding partner of Urban Decay) had a boyfriend who took the most amazing pictures of her at sunset, when the light was ridiculously flattering. With Naked3, she wanted to recreate that amazing “golden hour” vibe that looks great on everyone.
Don’t forget to enter your e-mail at the right sidebar to follow Tommy Beauty Pro blog for more updates on beauty / fashion / lifestyle posts! You can also find me at Instagram & Twitter @tommybeautypro.
Related blog posts in Tommy Beauty Pro:
- Make-up Artist Palette
- Too Faced Cosmetics Palettes
- Make-up Artist Kit Essentials
- HOURGLASS Ambient Lighting Powder
- Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette