This blog is Thailand’s VOGUE summer 2013 beauty editorial, but the beauty of the make-up is so spring & fresh… you gotta love the softness of the makeup after the glits & glam of the festival holidays!
For most of us, it’s still cold winter time with snow falling outside of the window, but spring will soon to arrive before you noticed. Time for some new spring make-up update? Your wardrobe changes, and yes, your beauty make-up changes too…
Tommy’s Pro Beauty Tips for Spring Make-up:
- It’s about skin again. Glow-y, dewy skin makes the face look fresh and youthful. Prep you skin well with toner, serum, moisturizer,and primer before makeup application.
- If you haven’t try it yet, cream color products give you the nice glow-y effect, it’s not the high-shine effect as you see in lip gloss. Cream-formulated products come in: eye shadow, blush, lipstick, foundation, concealer, or skin high lighters. It’s often more moisturizing for the skin.
- Frost, metallic or glitter drama is out… soft and natural is in!
- Most of the colors you want to use are soft and natural, a pop of accent colour of chartreuse/green or blue is nice. Try not to avoid dramatic smokey eye application for day time.
- Top-picked for lip & nail colors for spring time are: coral, light link, and nudes.
- Keep the eye brows light. Do fill-in the brows with a color that is one shade lighter than the natural brow color, and groom it with brow gel.
- Magazine: Vogue, Thailand
- Publication Date: June, 2013
- Model: Kamonphan Suvanamas
- Photographer: Tada Varich
Don’t forget to enter your e-mail at the right sidebar to follow Tommy Beauty Pro blog for more updates on beauty / fashion / lifestyle posts! You can also find me at Instagram & Twitter @tommybeautypro.
Related Blog Posts in Tommy Beauty Pro:
- China’s Beauty Stars
- Make-up Artist Kit Essentials
- Beautiful Wedding Make-up Looks & Colour Scheme
- 2013 Makeup Tips and Tricks