For the first time, the cool cleverness of the Proenza Schouler woman is captured in a collection of confident color – slick, sleek and effortless with specially designed, limited-edition packaging. Lipstick cases, compacts and Pro Longwear pencils shine in a unique, luxurious metallic finish in a spectrum of color from oceanic teal to glossed lemon and royal violet.
Inspired by designers Jack McCollough‘s and Lazaro Hernandez’s Spring/Summer 2014 collection, the 15-piece limited-edition line is the ultimate ode to bold hues, with a few neutrals thrown in for good measure. Vivid coral and pink ombre blushes round out the color-saturated collection, which also boasts bright lip shades, lip and eye pencils, and nail lacquer (including the highly covetable midnight black “Nocturnelle”).
Also featuring two M∙A∙C Online Exclusive accessories designed by Proenza Schouler – a cream and black canvas Tote and T-Shirt available in three sizes!
Lipstick ($22.00 US / $26.00 CDN) (Limited Edition)
- Woodrose: Light pink with beige (Lustre)
- Pinkfringe: Vivid flamingo pink (Satin)
- Mangrove: Bright clean orange-red (Matte)
- Primrose: Sheer berry plum (Lustre)
Blush Ombre ($30.00 US / $35.50 CDN) (Limited Edition)
- Ocean City: Coral orange ombre into beige
- Sunset Beach: Pink ombre into beige
Brush ($38.50 US / $46.00 CDN) (Limited Edition)
- #129SE Powder/Blush Brush: Proenza Schouler Edition
Pro Longwear Eye Liner ($21.00 US / $25.00 CDN)
- Black Ice: Rich black (Permanent in Regular Packaging)
- Rich Experience: True brown (Permanent in Regular Packaging)
Pro Longwear Lip Pencil ($21.00 US / $25.00 CDN)
- High Energy: Bright orange-red cream (Permanent in Regular Packaging)
- Dynamo: Bright peony (Permanent in Regular Packaging)
Nail Lacquer ($17.50 US / $21.00 CDN) (Limited Edition)
- Thimbleweed: Pale nude (Cream)
- Bougainvillea: Bright orange coral (Cream)
- Dayflower: Clean plum (Cream)
- Nocturnelle: Black as night (Cream) (Permanent)
M∙A∙C Proenza Schouler — Cool Cleverness
Let glowing skin speak for itself by applying Prep + Prime BB Beauty Balm Compact SPF 30. Line the upper and lower rim of the eye with Proenza Schouler Pro Longwear Eye Liner in Rich Experience, and immediately blend out for a soft smoky and diffused effect. No need for mascara with this young and fresh eye. Finish this look by pressing Woodrose Lipstick in the center of the lip.
Keep it casual with fresh skin using Prep + Prime BB Beauty Balm SPF 35 applied using a Fix+ spritzed Softpoint Sponge Applicator. Curling your upper lashes with the Full Lash Curler is all the eyes need for this look. Precision is key when lining and filling in the lip with the Pro Longwear Lip Pencil in Dynamo. Apply a coat of PinkFringe Lipstick directly on top of your lip pencil for an ultra-precise, long-lasting pop lip, sure to grab everyone’s attention!
Don’t forget to enter your e-mail at the right sidebar to follow Tommy Beauty Pro blog for more updates on beauty / fashion / lifestyle posts! You can also find me at Instagram & Twitter @tommybeautypro.
Related blog posts in Tommy Beauty Pro:
- Make-up Artist Palette
- M·A·C Cosmetics Playland Collection 2014
- Makeup 101: Colour Theory & Make-up Artistry
- Viva Glam Lipstick & M·A·C AIDS Fund for World AIDS Day!