“On your wedding day you should look like yourself at your most beautiful.”—Bobbi Brown
- Flash photography emphasizes pink tones, so be sure to even out skin with a yellow-toned foundation.
- Set concealer and foundation with powder to make them longer-lasting and to ensure that skin looks matte in pictures.
- If you dress has an open neckline, be sure to warm up your neck and chest with a dusting of Bronzing Powder.
- For a pretty flush that lasts, use two shades of Blush: a natural shade and a brighter shade applied just on the apples of the cheeks.
- Natural and pale lip colours look washed out in photographs, so choose brighter shades of pink, rose and plum.
- To make lipstick and lip gloss last longer, line and fill in lips with lip liner before applying color.
- Choose water-resistant/waterproof eye make-up formulas (eg. mascara, eye liner).
- After applying all your eye make-up, finish with a light highlighter shade on the browbone to make eyes pop.
Related blog posts in Tommy Beauty Pro:
- Beautiful Wedding Make-up Looks & Colour Scheme
- Bridal Hair Styling Ideas
- Wedding Beauty & Bridal Trial Reminder
- Top Wedding Gown Designers’ Showcase
- Bobbi Brown’s “Pretty Powerful” Make-up Book & Lesson
- Makeup 101: Sultry Smoky Eyes with Bobbi Brown